Kuantum Papers is committed to sustainability of Forests and conservation of natural resources by avoiding sourcing of:
- Illegally harvested wood.
- Wood harvested in violation of traditional or civil right.
- Wood harvested in forests where high conservation values are threatened by the management activities.
- Wood harvested in forests being converted to plantations or non-forests uses.
- Wood from forests in which genetically modified trees are planted.
Kuantum Papers will verify and monitor the source of wood and shall take appropriate measures for sustainable wood sourcing. It conforms to the applicable standards of manufacturing of pulp and paper using the transfer, percentage and credit systems and has been certified by the FSC for the same.